Real Estate 360 provides a full spectrum of real estate services from investment management, property management, leasing and brokerage to development and project management.
Why Choose Us?
Our thorough knowledge, extensive experience and strong relationships in real estate markets enables us to invest successfully in those markets for our clients, and to manage their investment properties wisely. Our goal is the same as our clients, to create long term real estate value.
Since our inception as CitiGroup Properties in 1987, we have expanded our portfolio of properties managed to almost 100, with an estimated market value of almost $1 billion. The fact that our clients have remained with us for many years demonstrates our ability to get the job done.
- Critical analysis and careful thinking into decision-making throughout the investment and management processes.
- Practical solutions for entrepreneurial property investments.
- High quality performance and integrity through staff and management practices.
- Services without conflict of interest.
Real Estate 360 is a team of highly regarded real estate professionals who have built a solid reputation for providing top quality real estate management services. Over the past two decades, we have earned the trust of our clients, which include large national companies, pension funds, private real estate investors and condominium corporations.Meet Our Team
At Real Estate 360, we know our reputation is built on performance you can trust. This means demonstrating continued strong results for our clients. Here are just some of the things we have accomplished consistently:
- Identifying properties with significant vacancies, acquiring these assets at excellent prices and then immediately filling the vacant space with long term government tenants.
- Increasing asset values by increasing rentable areas, converting short-term tenancies into long term tenancies, and reducing operating costs through electricity to gas conversions.
- Developing properties under public private partnerships that are considered examples of how the P3 process should work.
- Achieving 100 per cent occupancy in properties when the general market had a vacancy of 20 per cent.
- Resolving within a portfolio of properties significant outstanding disputes between the landlord and tenants to the satisfaction of all parties
“Our Real Estate 360 Property Manager works with our Board as a team member to offer solutions to any and all issues that arise.”
– Board Treasurer, Halifax County Condominium Corporation # 270
“The reporting is excellent and they are very responsive and sensitive to the needs of the owners.”
– Director, Acquisitions and Asset Management, Morquard Investments Limited
“Perhaps the best recommendation is that they treat the properties as if they were their own.”
– President, FS Industries Limited
“Real Estate 360 enhanced the value of my properties… I would highly recommend them as a property manager.”
– President, Garson Holdings Limited
“To a passive property investor such as myself, it is essential to have absolute confidence in your manager, which I must say I have experienced with Real Estate 360, for many years.”
– Hyndman & Company Limited
Hawthorne Capital is an equity partner for established small and medium-sized enterprises with a strong regional presence and ties to Atlantic Canada. Founded in 2010, our principles of fairness, honesty and collaboration have allowed Hawthorne to build a strong reputation among management teams and business owners. Hawthorne holds ownership in Real Estate 360 Property Advisory, Belmont Health & Wealth, Veranova Properties and Hefler Forest Products. Hawthorne is a wholly owned subsidiary of Thornridge Holdings - a privately held family business that has successfully transacted and overseen numerous regional, national and international investments.